Week 12 Review

(Image taken from Mythfolklore Blog)

The reason I chose this specific image for this review is because it was on the page and it really drew me in. In the recent weeks I have realized that I have not been spending much time in the tangible world, opting for more time online. This frustrates me because I have not gotten to READ as much as I want. In an effort to combat this I have actually started reading more before I go to bed, last week I finished Animal Farm by George Orwell and have began reading 1984

The video I watched this week was about Pantheons of the Ancient Mediterranean. I will be completely honest, it was such a confusing video to follow because there were so many names I have never heard of coming at me so fast! The thought-bubble story was definitely worth watching the video though! I am so interested to learn how we can tell so much about a culture's value system by examining their pantheon!  

Comments

Popular Posts