Tech Tip: Canvas App for Android

Hey everyone,

For my tech tip this week I wanted to discuss the canvas app on my android phone! Although I got this app a while ago, I realized my usage has been minimal. Most of my professors still refer to our online system as "D2L" so you can image their use of the system isn't extensive. The great feature about it is that the few professors that have sent me documents for class have a single platform to put them on and through the mobile app I can access them easily on my phone at any moment. The bad news is that the grades on canvas as highly inaccurate for most of my classes, so any information on there is useless. All in all, having the canvas app on my phone has made it easier to access files if I did not have a computer near me, but is not worth the extra megabytes of space on your phone because the system has still not been fully utilized.

Comments

Popular Posts