Week 8 Reading and Writing



(Image taken from Mythology Folklore Blog)

The image I've chosen is from my reading of Sindbad. The image is very detailed and symbolic. I also believe that it offers a lens as to how these people saw the world and its various characteristics. I see this as a take on the human condition, that although we have many tools to aid us in our life's journeys we remain helpless to fate.

Looking back at my time in the class I can honestly say I am disappointed in my own participation and scheduling. I think I need to pick up the pace a bit more and do more extra credits for my grade to be where I want it to be. My personal life has been so busy that many of these distractions were unavoidable, but I believe I should do better than I have. I would like to keep up with my favorite blogs a bit more as well and invest into the writing of my peers. I believe it is what we invest in our education that we truly gain and so far this semester I have been lacking.

Comments

Popular Posts